Walden produces more nurses with advanced degrees than any other university.*
- Learn from the leader in graduate nursing education*
- Rely on the quality of your education–Walden’s DNP, MSN, and BSN are CCNE accredited†
- Choose from a wide variety of degree and specializations that meets your goals
- 100% of Walden’s Nursing teaching faculty are doctorally prepared
- Experience the flexibility of our online format
*Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) IPEDS database. Retrieved July 2017, using CIP codes 51.3801 (Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse); 51.3808 (Nursing Science); 51.3818 (Nursing Practice). Includes 2016 preliminary data.
†The baccalaureate degree program in nursing (BSN), master’s degree program in nursing (MSN), and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program at Walden University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (www.ccneaccreditation.org). Officially recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accreditation agency, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is an autonomous accrediting agency, contributing to the improvement of the public's health. CCNE ensures the quality and integrity of baccalaureate, graduate, and residency programs in nursing.
Use the degree finder below to find the right Walden online nursing program for you.