Accelerate Into a Master’s Program
Get a head start on your master’s degree at Walden. With the Accelerate Into Master’s (AIM) option, you can earn credit toward a master’s degree while completing your undergraduate studies.
Increase your potential. Continue your journey. AIM higher.
Save Time and Money
Through Walden’s AIM option, you can take master’s-level classes as a bachelor’s student. This reduces your total master’s credit requirements in your chosen program by up to 50%, saving you significant time and money once you start your selected Master’s degree.
Whether you want to increase your earning potential, change careers, or complete the education you previously began, earning your degree online with Walden puts you on the path to achieving your goals.
How It Works
Get started by choosing one of the many Walden master’s degree programs eligible for AIM. The program you choose will determine which graduate courses are available to you as electives as an undergraduate student. View the complete list of programs and courses that are eligible for AIM.
To be eligible for the AIM option, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain an overall GPA equal to that required for admission to the associated master’s degree program.
- Complete a minimum of 90 credits and any specific core requirements associated with your bachelor’s degree program. (Individual programs may determine additional prerequisites.)
- Have no “incomplete” grades.
- Be in good financial standing.
- To earn credit toward a master’s degree, you must achieve a grade of B or better in your graduate courses.